BSP FUNDER – REFUND & RETURN POLICY
Below we have outlined the refund and return policy for physical products sold across the website (https://bspfanfund.com
If you have received damaged, defective or incorrectly shipped merchandise, please return the product within 30 days of receipt following the Return/Exchange Instructions below. We will gladly replace the merchandise without additional charge, or provide you with a full refund if we are out of stock. Please note that original shipping and handling charges are not refundable and you will be responsible for all costs associated with return shipment.
Exchanges for limited edition items (such as coloured vinyl, signed items, numbered editions, etc.) are subject to available inventory at the time of the receipt of the exchange. If your item is a CD or vinyl release, it must not be opened and remain sealed in its plastic wrapping to qualify for a refund or exchange. If we no longer have these limited items in stock you will be automatically given a refund. We also highly recommend that the items be returned to us using a mail service which provides tracking or insurance. We do not assume liability for any damage incurred to your item(s) during its delivery back to us. Once your return has been received by us, we will exchange your item or credit you accordingly.
Please allow up to 5 – 6 weeks for your return to be processed.
BSP Funder Limited
1 Ecclesall Road South
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on the following items:
- Donations made as part of a purchase or subsequently made separately
- Any apparel item that has obvious signs of use
- Any CDs or vinyl records that have been opened (taken out of its plastic wrap) unless it is defective
- Downloadable media or software products
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any product missing the serial number or UPC
- “Final Sale” items
If this has not answered your question, please contact our team on firstname.lastname@example.org
to contact us for more information.